2012/02/14

It's a Gaz Gaz Gaz.

Former Supergrass frontman Gaz Coombes has said that he is relieved to have gone solo and doesn't miss being in a band.

Coombes is set to release his debut solo album 'Here Come The Bombs' on May 21, with a single 'Hot Fruit', preceeding it on May 14. You can stream his new track 'Sub Divider' now by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking on the link. The track is his first new material since Supergrass announcing their split in June of 2010.

Speaking exclusively to NME, Coombs said: "With my solo album I'm making the kind of music I want to make. I don't have to have a discussion with a bandmate where I'm trying to convince them of the direction I want to go in. Right now I don't want to to be in a band or anything like a band."

No comments: