2010/10/21

A bit of Jam on the Cow? Paul Weller plays on brilliant COW LP!





Mark Boxall has been kind enough to let me be the very privileged one who listens the LP right now for the third time in a row. Paul Weller plays on this LP and it's been recorded at Blackbarn. It's a miracle, groovy, catchy, folky, light and it follows the philosophy of the second song, New Day, "Too many voices talking loud, to make any sense at all. Shouldn't we try to find a new way "...

It's very brilliant. I've been completely caught by the atmosphere of this LP.


Soon, Mark's interview and complete review! Join This folk soul on Facebook and run to catch them opening for Paul Weller on Autumn and Winter tour...

1 comment:

Cpt.Stax said...

I've been really impressed by the clean quality of the tracks I heard so far, cow will be very soon on MRUK too :)

blame bloody italian postal service if I cant play it in my show tomorrow...(waiting for the promo, I hope the postman will find my mailbox, not like it happened with the new chords single last august!)